What is a Personal Loan?
A personal loan is a fixed amount of money borrowed at a fixed rate and repaid over a fixed amount of time.
A personal loan is for you if you want:
- To borrow for a specific purchase, and to pay the loan off within a set period of time;
- Specific monthly payment amounts, making it easier to budget;
- To take a vacation, buy furniture, make an investment, or even consolidate your higher interest debt;
- A loan that is secured against the equity in your home or other assets;
- To pay off all or part of the loan at any time without penalty;
- The ability to lower your interest costs by making more frequent payments;
- To apply online for a faster approval.
Benefits of a Personal Loan
- You can spend the loan however you wish
- The approval rate for a cash loan is much higher than other credit sources
- Applications are processed quickly
- They offer a range of re-payment terms, so it is manageable for you
How can Climb Help?
Start your Journey to become debt free and rebuild your credit with Climb.
Learn More About Common Recommendations